Do you fancy trying club cycling?
Newmarket Cycling & Triathlon Club are running a series of FREE introductory group rides.
This is your opportunity to try riding with a supervised group, on the road with other cyclists. You need to be able to ride, have a bike that is roadworthy and a desire to see if cycling is for you!
We will meet at Newmarket Leisure Centre:
- Saturday 18th June @ 8.30 am
- Saturday 25th June @ 8.30 am
- Saturday 2nd July @ 8.30 am
- Saturday 9th July @ 8.30 am
- Saturday 16th July @ 8.30 am
- Saturday 23rd July @ 8.30 am
Rides will be no more than 20 miles, at a leisurely pace and will include a stop for cake and coffee.
Places are limited to 8 per Ride Leader and must be booked in advance by emailing: