Do you fancy trying club cycling?
Newmarket Cycling & Triathlon Club are running a series of FREE introductory group rides.
This is your opportunity to try riding with a supervised group, on the road with other cyclists. You need to be able to ride, have a bike that is roadworthy and a desire to see if cycling is for you!
We will meet at Newmarket Leisure Centre at 9am departing at 9.30am:
- Saturday 1st July @ 9.30 am Depart
- Saturday 8th July @ 9.30 am Depart
- Saturday 15th July @ 9.30 am Depart
- Saturday 22nd July @ 9.30 am Depart
- Saturday 29th July @ 9.30 am Depart
- Saturday 5th August @ 9.30 am Depart
Rides will be no more than 20 miles, at a leisurely pace and will include a stop for cake and coffee.
Places are limited to 8 per Ride Leader and must be booked in advance by emailing:
We are having a social evening get together prior to these rides so you can come and meet us and ask any questions about the introductory rides. So come along to Cafe Nero in Newmarket High Street on Thursday 29th June from 6.30pm onwards, we look forward to seeing you!